- Saturday, 31 July 2021
- Full Time
- UPH Lippo Village
The successful candidate will play a key role in student’s educational formation through the delivery of teaching and assesment, providing continuous feedback and academic counseling to the student, and also conducting research and projects for community development.
Founded in 1994 by Pelita Harapan Education Foundation (YPPH), Universitas Pelita Harapan is committed in the field of education. This commitment is reflected in professional management, high-quality faculty and curriculum, as well as scholarships for outstanding students and those in need for financial assistance.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
- Teach and Facilitate class sessions in related subject areas
- Conduct Research in related fields of his/her expertise
- Conduct sessions or projects for Community Development
- Coach and Advise student as part of skill and knowledge acquisition
- Assess students’ competencies in related subject
- Doctoral Degree or at least Master’s Degree in Social Sciences from reputable university.
- An advantage if candidate has NIDN and maintains JJA (Government Academic Credential Rank). Preferably has JJA(Asisten Ahli or Lektor).
- Has passion in teaching and learning.
- Demonstrates Spiritual Maturity and Godly Character.
- Understands Biblical Worldview and Faith-Learning Integration; Able to integrate Biblical Worldview into teaching and learning process.
HOW TO APPLY :
CONTACT INFO :
+62 811 8880 703 | [email protected]