- Thursday, 31 December 2020
- Full Time
- UPH Lippo Village
The successful candidate will play a key role in student’s educational formation and the development of UPH Doctor of Law Study Program through the delivery of teaching and assesment, providing continuous feedback and academic counseling to the student, and also conducting research and projects for community development.
Founded in 1994 by Pelita Harapan Education Foundation (YPPH), Universitas Pelita Harapan is committed in the field of education. This commitment is reflected in professional management, high-quality faculty and curriculum, as well as scholarships for outstanding students and those in need for financial assistance.
- Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral Degree in Law from reputable university.
- An advantage if candidate has NIDN and maintain JJA (Government Academic Credential Rank), minimum “Lektor Kepala”.
- An advatange if candidate has expertise in area of Philosophy of Law, Philosophy of Science, Law Theory and Legal Research Methods.
- Demonstrate spiritual maturity and godly character.
- Understands Biblical Worldview and Faith-Learning Integration; able to integrate Biblical Worldview into teaching and learning process.
HOW TO APPLY :
CONTACT INFO :
+62 811 8880 703 | [email protected]