- Friday, 31 December 2021
- Full Time
- Yayasan Pendidikan Pelita Harapan (YPPH)
We are searching for passionate people that will inspire us to do greater things in our schools across Indonesia. If impacting the lives of a child and planting kingdom seeds is what you are looking for, we’d like to speak to you. SPH is looking for a creative and dynamic individual to join us in creation of a wide span of marketing initiatives.
- Professionally fluent in writing in English and Bahasa Indonesia (other languages are a plus).
- Preferably graduated from English driven medium School, International School & Universities.
- Minimum 3 years works experience. Experience in education is a bonus.
- Owns high curiosity for creative content and is a big thinker that can make great plans come to life.
- Able to constantly track the effectiveness of everything they do.
- Always place himself/herself in the shoes of a customer to understand what they are looking for and transferring that into relevant content that piques interest.
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate well with other members of the team.
- Able to see relationships with colleagues, parents and students as key to building healthy thriving community.
- A strong understanding in marketing fundamentals and know how to optimize each marketing channel.
- Organized and efficient in terms of seeking resources, planning and actively looking to make things happen.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Mobile and not afraid to move to different campuses to gain new experiences.
- Highly curious, driven, proactive, disciplined, passionate – because you will be working with colleagues with these qualities.
- Share the same values as we do – Kingdom first, be respectful, be inspiring, make it easy, no dramas.
- Share the same vision as we do – True Knowledge, Faith in Christ and Godly Character.
- Plan, curate and execute marketing plans for the campus you are attached to writing and editing content materials form social media posts, collaterals and other relevant materials.
- Collaborate with other marketing members and the central office to create content, campaigns and tactics that generate results based on target and goals.
- Analyze the work you do and suggest improvements.
- Support the school on internal marketing initiatives that adds much value to the school’s image and word of mouth.
- Work on the creation of materials that goes on all marketing channels that is relevant to the market.
- Go hand in hand with the Admissions team on recruitment initiatives to drive leads from the right target.
Sekolah Pelita Harapan Sentul City
HOW TO APPLY :
- Send your CV to [email protected]
CONTACT INFO :
Yunita Kuntari – 0818-491-235