- Saturday, 31 July 2021
- UPH Medan
The successful candidate will play a key role in student’s educational formation and the development of UPH Accounting Study Program through the delivery of teaching and assesment, providing continuous feedback and academic counseling to the student, and also conducting research and projects for community development.
Founded in 1994 by Pelita Harapan Education Foundation (YPPH), Universitas Pelita Harapan is committed in the field of education. This commitment is reflected in professional management, high-quality faculty and curriculum, as well as scholarships for outstanding students and those in need for financial assistance.
- Doctoral Degree or at least Master’s Degree in Accounting from Reputable University.
- Demonstrates spiritual maturity and godly character.
- Understands Biblical Worldview and Faith-Learning Integration; able to integrate Biblical Worldview into teaching and learning process.
- An advantage if candidate has NIDN and maintains JJA (Government Academic Credential Rank).
- Has passion in teaching, learning, and faith integration.
- Solid conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Excellent in teaching and facilitation skill.
- Proficient in oral and written English, TOEFL Score > 500.
HOW TO APPLY :
CONTACT INFO :
+62 811 8880 703 | [email protected]