- Tuesday, 31 December 2019
- Full Time
- UPH Lippo Village
From lecture planning, preparation, research, to checking, assisting, and assessing students’ work, while helping them grow, not just their skills, but also their attitude.
The successful candidate will play a key role in student’s educational formation and the development of UPH Nursing Study Program through the delivery of teaching and assesment, providing continuous feedback and academic counseling to the student, and also conducting research and projects for community development.
Founded in 1994 by Pelita Harapan Education Foundation (YPPH), Universitas Pelita Harapan is committed in the field of education. This commitment is reflected in professional management, high-quality faculty and curriculum, as well as scholarships for outstanding students and those in need for financial assistance.
- Doctoral Degree or at least Master’s Degree in Nursing from reputable university
- Demonstrates spiritual maturity and Godly character
- Understands Biblical Worldview and Faith-Learning Integration; able to integrate Biblical Worldview into teaching and learning process
- An advantage if candidate has NIDN and maintains JJA (Government Academic Credential Rank)
- Preferably one who has 1-2 years of experiences in teaching and research in hospital or academic environment
- 1-3 Years of Practical Clinical Experience in Medical Surgical, Maternity, Pediatric, Critical Care, Emergency Room, Mental Health or Community Health
- Demonstrates solid conceptual and analytical thinking
- Detail oriented, team player, problem solver
- Proficient in oral and written English; TOEFL > 500
How to Apply
- Download personal data form here
- Fill out Personal Data Form
- Send the completed Personal Data Form and your updated CV to email@example.com
Contact Info :
+62 811 8880 703 | firstname.lastname@example.org