- Friday, 31 July 2020
- Full Time
- UPH Lippo Village
From lecture planning, preparation, research, to checking, assisting and assessing students’ work, while helping them grow, not just their skills, but also their attitude.
The successful candidate will play a key role in student’s educational formation and the development of UPH Pharmacy Study Program through the delivery of teaching and assesment, providing continuous feedback and academic counseling to the student, and also conducting research and projects for community development.
Founded in 1994 by Pelita Harapan Education Foundation (YPPH), Universitas Pelita Harapan is committed in the field of education. This commitment is reflected in professional management, high-quality faculty and curriculum, as well as scholarships for outstanding students and those in need for financial assistance.
- Doctoral Degree or at least Master’s Degree in Pharmacy from reputable university
- Demonstrates spiritual maturity and Godly character
- Understands Biblical Worldview and Faith-Learning Integration; able to integrate Biblical Worldview into teaching and learning process
- An advantage if candidate has NIDN and maintains JJA (Government Academic Credential Rank)
- Have a passion in teaching and learning
- 1 – 3 years experience in practical skills in laboratory
- Proficient in oral and written English, TOEFL Score > 500
How to Apply :
- Download personal data form here
- Fill out Personal Data Form
- Send the completed Personal Data Form and your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Info :
+62 811 8880 703 | email@example.com