The bachelor study program in pharmacy at UPH aims to educate bachelors in pharmacy who has excellent knowledge, skills, and attitude which will enable them to give high-quality pharmaceutical service to the public, focusing on clinical pharmacy and natural product pharmacy. With the given education and training, the bachelor graduate of pharmacy study program at UPH will become a competent dialog partner for doctors and patients in the rational use of medicines. This bachelor study program can be completed in 4 years with total load of 146 credits.info for faculty
Of our graduates have passed the UKOM exam on the first try
Of our graduates work in Siloam Hospitals Group with less than a month waiting period
Of our lecturers have received a professional development for international education and training
A graduate who is:
- A competent professional care provider
- A compassionate professional care provider
- A committed professional care provider
- An individual who demonstrates godly character
You will learn things related to nursing, such as:
- Position, shape, size and relationship of various structures of the human body.
- How to know and serve mental and spiritual needs of patients.
- Various kinds of diseases and drugs.
- Healthy lifestyle and its application.
- How to regulate and provide good services to disaster victims.
- How to treat surgical / surgical patients.
- How to become a professional nurse.
*For course details, you can see on curriculum
Here are several career choices & prospective jobs for Nursing graduates:
- Nurse in national nursing services (hospital, health center, health office, etc.)
- Nurse in international nursing services.
- Nurse in independent nursing services (home care, etc.)
- Medical staff in companies that provide health/medical service facilities.
- Medical staff in a health insurance company.
- Medical representative.
|Christian Education / World Religion Education||4|
|Health and wellness||0|
|Christian Biblical Worldview I/ Phylosophy of Science||4|
|Human Anatomy and Physiology||2|
|Christian Biblical Worldview II/ Ethics||4|
|Formulation and Techonology of Solid Preparations||3|
|Christian Biblical Worldview III / History of Thoughts||4|
|Public Health Science||2|
|Formulation and Technology of Semi-Solid and Liquid Preparations||3|
|Pharmaceutical Laws and Ethics||2|
|Introduction to Literature||2|
|Hospital and Community Pharmacy/Cosmetics, Traditional Medicine, and Food||2|
|Clinical Pharmacy/ Natural Product Pharmacy||2|
|Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry||3|
|Formulation and Technology of Sterile Preparations||3|
|Management and Accounting||3|
|Clinical Pharmacokinetics/ Phytotherapy and Jamu||3|
|Dispensing and Compounding/ Chromatography and Elucidation/ Entrepreneurship||2|
|Fee Per Semester*||Rp16.500.000|
The first payment includes development fee (special price) + semester 1 fee.
VISION & MISSION
To become student council that helps students to become a leader that has a Christ-like character, to demonstrate the attitude of an academician, and in facilitating their talents to develop.
- Providing oppurtunities for all Nursing students to become leaders who have Christ-like character and critical thinking in making decision, and dare to be accountable through events held both inside and outside campus.
- Facilitating and supporting all Nursing students to compete with students from other university in both academic and non-academic setting.
- Accommodating and responding to every students aspiration.
- Pining Day
- Oath Taking
- Nursing Festival 2019
- Welcoming New Student 2019