Pendidikan UPH menyediakan kurikulum Liberal Arts bagi semua golongan.
Pendidikan UPH memiliki kurikulum Liberal Arts yang meliputi studi mengenai agama, filsafat, etika, sejarah pemikiran, logika terapan, dan ilmu kewarganegaraan. Oleh karena itu, pendidikan UPH sungguh-sungguh ingin mendidik semua golongan tanpa diskriminasi.
UPH membekali Anda dengan lebih dari sekadar pengetahuan, keterampilan, dan kesiapan kerja melalui pembelajaran holistik & transformatif yang berakar pada Alkitab dan kerangka Teologi Reformed.
Pendidikan Liberal Arts
Visi kami adalah memberikan pendidikan yang benar-benar membawa perubahan bagi para mahasiswa dan berpusat pada Kristus. Matakuliah seperti Teologi dan Agama, Filsafat, Kecakapan Hidup dan Bahasa membantu mahasiswa mengalami perubahan melalui refleksi teologis, pemikiran kritis, kompetensi kebahasaan, dan kesadaran sebagai warga negara.
Who, What, & Why.
To be a Christ-centered university founded upon and promoting true knowledge, faith in Christ and godly character aiming to develop God-fearing, competent and professional future leaders through excellent, holistic and transformational education.
- To provide holistic transformational learning rooted in Scripture and a Reformed theological framework;
- To contribute to the advancement of knowledge and culture guidance by a biblical Christian worldview;
- To participate redemptively in the development of individuals and society for the glory of God.
- Produce graduate as:
- a scholar exposed to liberal arts education taught from a Biblical Christian worldview;
- a leader equipped with a vision of transformation;
- a citizen encouraged to serve God, his country, & his neighbors;
- Provides excellence in the academic disciplines and programs of higher education founded upon a Biblical Christian worldview;
- Publishes research for the development and advancement of human, knowledge and culture;
- Pursues community services for the development of individuals and society according to God’s design.
Graduate Profile & Competencies.
- A scholar exposed to liberal arts education taught from a Biblical Christian worldview;
- A leader equipped with a vision of transformation;
- A citizen encouraged to serve God, his country, and his neighbors.
UPH graduates are able to:
- Respond critically, comprehensively and ethically to challenges;
- Act as a compassionate agent of change;
- Engage, serve and transform society.
Lecturer Profile & Competencies.
- A mature Christian who embodies the calling to true knowledge, faith in Christ, and godly character, and who embraces UPH Statement of Faith and UPH Vision and Mission;
- A professional lecturer who grows toward excellence in teaching, research and community service based upon a biblical Christian worldview;
- A role model and leader who shepherds students with a vision to transform the society and nation;
- A faithful steward who actively contributes and supports the continuous improvement of services provided by UPH.
UPH Lecturers are able to:
- Develop a close relationship with Christ, express, defend and actively share a sound biblical and theological understanding of their knowledge and faith, and demonstrate Christ-like character which is aligned with UPH Statement of Faith and UPH Vision and Mission;
- Manage teaching, research, and community service based on a biblical Christian worldview in an excellent, holistic and transformational manner;
- Shepherd students and engage them in the transformation of the nation and society for the glory of God;
- Grow and apply God-given talents faithfully to improve UPH’s capacity to serve.