In response to current industry needs, the combined Bachelor’s and Master’s degree program between UPH and La Trobe University Australia is now available for prospective students. This innovative accelerated program allows students to complete a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s degree in a collaborative international education module in only 5 years.
This collaboration is an example of UPH’s real commitment to producing graduates who are ready to work in a global environment. Through this unique program, students will gain global insights and real-world learning experiences. Students will complete one-and-a-half years of study in Australia during their Master’s studies at La Trobe University.
The combined study programs offered are:
Bundling Accelerated – UPH S1 (Bachelor’s programs) and La Trobe S2 (Master’s programs)
- Bachelor of Mathematics and Master of Data Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) and Master of Engineering (Civil)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) and Master of Electronic Engineering or Master of Telecommunication and Network Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Industry) and Master of Engineering (Manufacturing)
- Bachelor of Information Systems and Master of Information Technology
Benefits of this program:
- The period of study to complete both the Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees is only 5 years’ full-time.
- Students will gain a global insight during 3.5 years of study at UPH Lippo Village and 1.5 years at La Trobe University, which is situated in the city of Melbourne (Melbourne was ranked the world’s most liveable city for seven consecutive years).
- Opportunity to participate in an industry-based learning experience with a La Trobe University industry partner.
- A scholarship to cover study fees (based on the GPA achieved at UPH)
a) Students with a Grade Point Average above 3.00 will be awarded a scholarship which will cover 15% – 25% of the annual tuition fees.
- Job opportunities abroad (Terms and conditions apply)
a) Work Integrated Learning (WIL) – gain industry experience with the opportunity to participate in an internship program supported by a scholarship of up to A$10,000 (WIL scholarships are granted on a competitive basis)
Students also have the opportunity to extend their studies at La Trobe by undertaking an additional semester of study to complete advanced elective subjects, making the study period of the Master’s degree in Australia a two-year course.
If you want to know more about the study programs listed above, you can visit each of study program’s page by clicking the faculty’s / school’s name:
- Faculty of Science & Technology (Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering)
- School of Information and Technology (Information System)
La Trobe University CRICOS Provider Code Number 00115M
Further information: 0811 163 2838 (Whatsapp Only)